Have you chosen to believe in Jesus Christ and follow Him?

Would you like to have an intimate eternal relationship with the One who made you and loves you unconditionally? If so, tell Him in your own words, or use this sample prayer:

Dear God,
I know that Jesus is Your Son and that He died and was raised from the dead. Until now, I have been living life my own way, but I want to start living for You. I realize I have sinned before You, but I understand that Jesus fully paid my penalty by dying on the cross. I receive the sacrifice He made on my behalf and trust Him as my Savior. Thank You for forgiving me and making me Your child. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Message From God

1 comment:

JonA. said...

This video is awesome. The words are so inspiring. To know God really loves us as much as He does is AMAZING. We don't deserve His love, but He gives it to us anyway.